Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Learning about Noah's Ark

As the Little's get older and as we go into home schooling I'm finding that it's important to me to start introducing the Bible to them. Since I'm not terribly familiar, I think it's going to be a great way for all of us to learn and to work on creating a relationship with God.

Since the Littles are so small, right now our learning will all be through play. I think Noah's Ark is a great place to start!



Here's my fancy shmancy laminating machine that I picked up last year on lightening deal at Amazon! It's fantastic and does and 8X10, I highly recommend. 

I just found animals on the internet, some that Little knew, others that she's not so familiar with, printed them out, laminated, cut, and whalah! 

So here is our sticky wall Noah's Ark. I cut out an Ark and covered it with contact paper. I left it up and let her explore.




Since I wrote this post she's asked to play "NoNo's boat" over and over. We also borrowed books from the library to extend her understanding of "NoNo (Noah)." : )

No comments:

Post a Comment