Monday, October 12, 2015

Fabulous Fairy Princess Birthday Gift

Little went to one of her very first official birthday parties this weekend, and to say she was excited is a complete understatement! She talked about it for 3 days, telling me all that she 'knows' about birthdays and on the day of declared she'd be wearing her birthday hat (from her first birthday) and wore it around the house for most of the morning! I think she was most excited about the cake, and boy did she devour it!

I on the other hand was super excited to put together my hippy birthday gift! So I asked the mom if it'd be ok and went to work. My theme - a fairy princess messy kit! I wrote up recipes and gathered materials and wallah, a Fabulous Fairy Princess Messy Kit!!!

Here are the two magic fairies and wand to create some gooey magic! 
The note says:

We are two fairy princesses excited to play.

We create potions and magic that will make your day!

So grab your ingredients, your wand, and of course us…

Let’s mix and squish us some magical stuff!!!

Next I wrote up recipes I found online (ack I DID NOT keep the web links for these recipes and therefore can't share them because I can't give credit...lesson learned for next time), I changed all their names to fairy theme. I laminated each of them for durability. 

Recipes Include:

Fairy Playdough -Stove Top Recipe
Fairy Playdough - Non-Cook Version
Pink Fairy Slime
Fairy Goop
Fairy Dust
Fairy Treasure Boxes
Fizzing Fairy Potion 

I gathered up the materials to create and boxed them up! I hope the little one that got these will have fun making cool fairy creations and of course getting messy! 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment