Sunday, January 3, 2016

Snow Sensory Bin

I was so excited to make Little a new sensory bin! The holidays were so busy, as they usually are, and I have been slacking in creating fun invitations for her. So, tada, Snow and Animals!

What You Need:
Salt - I used rock salt
Gems
Mini Figures - our are from the Toobs
Cotton Balls
A Container
IMAGINATION!


I had to dig into my curriculum bins for the blue gems, and was stoked when I found them. I thought, "Oh, an ocean, how fun." Little immediately removed them lol! It's funny what we think and what they think!!!

Here's the ocean - OUTSIDE of the sensory bin lol!
The Little exploring the invitation. 
Here's some play in action. She thought that the animals needed to go to sleep, they were each meticulously placed face down, you know, so they could nap! It's so fun to watch her work, it's like I can see the gears turning as she process what she wants to do. Love it!

Final work for the day - the "rocks" (ocean) were put back in, night night animals!
The next day - I came home to find that her animals had woken up and they
were all playing the cat piano! 

No comments:

Post a Comment